Monday, August 23, 2010

Wedding bells part 1

aren't they cute!
I have been running full steam ahead helping my daughter host a bridal shower for one of her good friends.  The house got cleaned, all the piles of everybody's stuff put in an appropriate place(or at least out of sight), food cooked, decorated(that's fun!!) and it all went off without a hitch.  I used many of my pottery bowls and trays for serving.  Isn't it convenient that I have a pottery shop to pull pieces to use.  Everyone raved about the food and the pottery.  That's always nice to hear.

brushcetta and cream cheese pinwheels
fruit salad and 2 kinds of chicken salad

This week will be running getting ready for my son's wedding.  Maybe I can get back to playing in the clay in Sept! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and thanks for visiting!!