Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wedding bells part 2

My son's wedding was last Saturday and it was simple, very sweet and just perfect.  At the reception, I used a collection of little pots and vases for flowers and people were asking where they could get them.  So maybe that's another way to get customers.

Now that I've got that behind me, my creative energy is flowing again and I'm back to playing in the clay.  I worked on sushi trays and soap pump dispensers yesterday.  What fun!  Rolling out the clay and stamping and shaping.  The clay still knows what it wants to do so I just help it along.  This one was impressed with a wood grain texture mat.  The handles were textured and then attached.  I love the little chopstick holders.

Cooler weather is approaching, or maybe just not as hot! Either way, I'll take it.

1 comment:

I love your comments and thanks for visiting!!