Thursday, October 14, 2010

Moving day in the mountains

Yesterday was spent helping move shelves, display boxes and cases from the Heritage center in Tallulah Falls to the new location in Helen.  It's amazing the amount of work we got done.  But then we are a determined group.  My big red Ford F250 was loaded to the max.  We made it to the new location in one piece even if we did take it slow!  This will be a new set up for the Georgia Heritage Arts Association.  I'm really excited about it.

This Sunday we'll go and start setting some of our things up.  I'll probably have to consolidate to a smaller area but that just means I'll be more selective.  So, hopefully, Jaymi will be ready to open by Oct 28.

I'm making progress on open house for the studio.  I've got an ad coming out in the Hometown Neighbor magazine with all the details, Nov. 26 and 27.  We doing the Black Friday thing as well as Saturday.  I've got all the post cards ready to go out to all my mailing list people.  So, Christmas shoppers, bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and thanks for visiting!!