Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I need to catch my breath!

Whew!! It's been a busy last few days.  We got new work moved to the new Georgia Heritage Arts Assoc in Helen.  The store looks fabulous and we're all very excited about its opening. Oct 28th will be the opening date.

Cannister set in pebble beach glaze
And then to top all that, my Etsy shop had a whirlwind of orders including a finished cannister set that was ordered about 3 weeks ago.  They turned out beautifully.  It seemed like every time I went to the shop to pack something up when I got back to my computer, something else had sold! Go figure, I've been saying it's either feast or famine but I'll take feast anytime.  One day saw me going to 2 different post offices and UPS.  I think I've got the routine down pretty well now. Up to 51 sales now!

Tomorrow I head up to Tallulah Falls for my weekly pottery demo.  I'll be making soap pumps, maybe some coffee mugs and some little bowls.  My daughter is coming home for the afternoon to get help with a Halloween costume...Lady Gaga.  I'm not sure what that will involve.  Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and thanks for visiting!!