Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's been waaayyy too long


Well, I can't believe it's been this long to post.  I guess I must be having fun.  With all the social media avenues now I can't seem to get focused on any one thing.  I've gotten on Intsagram @willowtreepottery.  That one is easy.  I just take pix with my phone(when I remember) and post and share on Facebook, too.  I try to do that regularly.  Twitter still seems like a time vacuum to me.  So the poor old blog gets pushed farther down the line.

Anyway, here are some pictures of work that waiting on the drying table.  Magnolias, soap pump/cruet, some jars and trays and a tall vase.





This is a 4 tube utensil holder and a flower pot(upside down).  The flower pot is hand built over an old clay pot upside down till it's stiff and can be turned over later today or tomorrow.






I'll need to fire soon.  Commissions are waiting to be finished. 

This year will be a construction year for the studio.  I need a new roof and new furnace for the little house.  Well, they're only 40 years!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and thanks for visiting!!