Saturday, September 11, 2010

Noodles anyone?

I had a good day at the shop to day.  Glazing, throwing, taking pix, rearranging things, We talked about the coming holiday season and what to do for an open house.  I think we'll have it early this year, maybe Friday and Saturday after T-day.  It's always been the first Saturday of the December but we felt like this year we should go with an earlier date to catch people before they've spent all the money.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  I guess I'm having fun(LOL).   

I've posted some new things on etsy. This a noodle bowl.  For all those who can use chopsticks.  I  love the cobalt blue color.  I think it turned out nicely. And this is a yarn bowl.  Who knew you needed a bowl for the yarn?!  But they are fun to make.  I try to do my own take on these new items.  Hence, the stars on the noodle bowl and butterfly on the yarn bowl.

There are always new things to try.  Some of them work out and some don't.  I'm excited when they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and thanks for visiting!!